|Tour Package :||
Amazing Oriental Tour Destinations
Mandalay -The Latest Empire of Myanmar (The Latest Empire of Myanmar)
|Tour Code :||AOT 7|
|Coverage :||Yangon- Mandalay -Yangon|
|English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide (Escort or Regional)|
Day (2) Mandalay – Maymyo- Mandalay
Day (3) Mandalay – Amarapura – Yangon
Morning flight from Yangon to Mandalay , Arrive to Mandalay Excursion to Mingun, a village on the western bank of Ayeyarwaddy River. Tour highlights include Settawya Pagoda with a marble foot print of Buddha; Pondawyapaya, nearby the river; Pahtodawgyi, an enormous pile of bricks is all that remains of King Bodawpaya's grandiose scheme; Mingun Bell, the world's largest ringing bell weighing 90 tons; Mingun Village; and Shinbume Pagoda, most attractive pagoda built in 1816 by King Bodawpaya's grandson in memory of one of his wives. Lunch at Local Restaurant.
Then Transfer to AVA on Afternoon.
Visit AVA , located only a few miles the south of Amarapura, was for centuries the most important royal capital in Myanmar. Inwa was founded at the confluence of the Myitnge and Ayeyarwady rivers, and surrounded on all sides by water due to the many canals. To enter the ancient royal city, you still have to take a ferry across the Myitnge River; waiting on the other side are horses and carriages to bear visitors around the widely scattered ruins. Some sections of the former city wall still survive. Tour highlights are – Bagaya monastery, Mae Nu Oakkyaung, ancient tower of Ava overlooking mighty Irrawaddy river .. Overnight at hotel in Mandalay
Over night at Hotel in Mandalay .
After breakfast at hotel, day return trip to Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) .East of Mandalay, a one and half hour drive are the foothills of the Shan Plateau. Those seeking for escape from the sweltering heat of Mandalay, formerly known as Maymyo. Sightseeing places of interest are ; National Kandawgyi Park, Chinese Temple, Pwe Kauk Water fall, and Peik Chin Myaung Cave. In the evening drive back to Mandalay. Overnight at hotel in Mandalay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Morining visit to the Mahamuni Buddha Image and excursion to Ancient Capital Amarapura, 11 Kilometers south of Mandalay visiting Mahagandayon monastery; 1.2 kilometer long U Bein Wooden Bridge and visit silk-weaving factory. Lunch at local restaurant. After Lunch Transfer to Airport for Departure flight back to Yangon
- Accommodation based on 2 Nights Single or twin sharing program includ Daily Hotel breakfast
- Domestic Flight tickets for (Yangon - Mandalay Yangon ) -
- Private tour sightseeing using air conditioned vehicles and private boat in Inle Lake .
- English Language guide or Other language speaking which upon demand
- Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program( Except Museum )
- Using well experienced car driver and vehicles
- Government Tax + service tax
- Daily one bottle mineral water and wet towel
- Traditional Shan Bag and Traditional harp handi crap .
- International Ticket Fare to Myanmar with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Myanmar Entra Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar,Camera Fee etc….
- Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
- Other services not mentioned in above program