|Tour Package :||
Amazing Oriental Tour Destinations
Golden Rock (The Charming Golden Rock)
|Tour Code :||AOT 4|
|Coverage :||Yangon-Bago- Golden Rock –Yangon|
|Arrival/Departure :||From/To Yangon|
|English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide (Escort or Regional)|
Day (2) Yangon –Bago-Golden Rock
Day (3) Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon
Day (4) Departure Yangon .
Upon arrival, our guide will welcome you holding a banner that your name on it
Then we will visit to World largest Marble Buddha Image (Law Ka Chantar Abaya Laba Muni) and explore the Royal White Elephant camp. Then we will move to the Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda which is the fourth largest colossal reclining image in Myanmar and is 67m long. Lunch at Local Restaurant . After Lunch transfer to hotel for check in , Late afternoon - Firstly we will go to the Botahtaung Pagoda which is located at the bank of Yangon River, then to the Sule Pagoda which is the city center of Yangon to see the bustling life of Burmese people, City Hall and the ancient colonial buildings... In the evening, we will visit the most magnificent and spectacular religious edifice, Shwedagon Pagoda before the sun set and enjoys the elegant stupa while it changes the shining of gold in different tones according to the radiant of the setting of sun. then move to China town where seasonable fruits are available. Then we will enjoy the dinner at a good local Restaurant. Stay overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
After having breakfast at the hotel, morning transfer to the marvelous Kyaiktiyo (golden rock) about 160km from Yangon (5/6hours drive). On the way, we will visit to the ancient capital of Bago (Pegu), about 2 hours drive north east of Yangon. On the way, we will enjoy the peaceful moment at Kyaikhawine Monastery, where a thousand of monks who take their last meal of the day at 10 am in total silence. Then lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, continue the trip by driving through seemingly endless paddy fields to the small town of Kyaikto and take a truck to the base camp to enjoy the Golden Rock Pagoda. It will offers magnificent views over the surrounding countryside .The incredible 'Golden Rock' sits precariously on top of the mountain, and is said to balance thanks to a precisely placed hair of Buddha. In the evening, you will enjoy the amazing sunset views from Mount Kyaiktiyo.
Dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast at the hotel, take a truck to the base camp and drive back to visit to Bago. Firstly visit Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which has a stupa inlaid with diamonds and is Bago's golden landmark. Then move to Shwetharlyaung Buddha, which dates from 994 and is revered throughout Myanmar as the most beautiful Reclining Buddha. Lunch at a local restaurant in Bago and after Lunch, drive back to Yangon. On the way visit to the traditional spirit shrines and Htauk Kyant War Cemetery of 27000 fallen soldiers of Second World War. After that transfer back to Yangon.
Breakfast at hotel, tour to visit Bogyoke Market in the morning and wander through fascinating local neighborhoods. Wide streets, orderly town planning and neglected public buildings revive visions of a century of British rule, while busy street scenes and shimmering pagodas, bursting through a leafy canopy, hint at the rich local culture. Skyscrapers and glaring neon billboards have yet to overtake the capital.
Lunch at Local restaurant and then transfer to airport departure for international flight.
- Accommodation based on 3 Nights Single or twin sharing program includ Daily Hotel breakfast
- Transportation . by Private car –Yangon-Bago-Golden Rock
- Private tour sightseeing using air conditioned vehicles.
- English Language guide or Other language speaking which upon demand
- Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program( Except Museum )
- Using well experienced car driver and vehicles
- Government Tax + service tax
- Daily one bottle mineral water and wet towel
- Traditional Shan Bag and Traditional harp handi crap .
- International Ticket Fare to Myanmar with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Myanmar Entra Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar,Camera Fee etc….
- Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
- Other services not mentioned in above program