|Tour Package :||
Amazing Oriental Tour Destinations
Yangon Gadren City Tour (Yangon Garden City Tour)
|Tour Code :||AOT 1|
|Arrival/Departure :||From/To Yangon|
|English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide (Escort or Regional)|
Day (2) Yangon Departure
Welcome to the Garden City, Yangon (Golden Land)
Upon arrival at airport, welcome by our Guide and he will be held on placard with your name on it. Arrive to Yangon
International Airport. Upon arrival at airport, welcome by our Guide and he will be held on placard with your name on it
One the way to hotel, will visit to the Lawka Chanthar Arbaya Larba Muni Buddha Image, where royal white elephant camp located. After that, have lunch at local restaurant. Then transfer to the hotel for check-in. In the Afternoon, the city sightseeing start with Chauk Htat Gyi, A Colossal Reclining Buddha Image, continuing with the Karaweik which is the best place to take pictures, and then to the our landmark, the greatest, holiest and the most famous Shwe Da Gon Pagoda where you can see and enjoy the beauty of pagoda and the life-style of local people and can feel the amazing sun set view from the pagoda in the evening. Then move to the China Town where seasonable fruits are available. Dinner at local restaurant. Then Transfer to the hotel to take rest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast at the hotel, morning sightseeing to the city center with the gilded 2500 years Sule Pagoda. And visit colonial style buildings surrounding Mahabandula Park. Then, visit to Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott’s Market), a majestic building, built in British colonial times where you can do shopping for Gems, Jewelry and Souvenirs in one place. On the way airport and if times permit, you will visit to Kaba Aye (World Peace) Pagoda. Then, transfer to the Yangon international Airport for the departure.
- Accommodation based on 1 Nights Single or twin sharing program includ Daily Hotel.
- Private tour sightseeing using air conditioned vehicles.
- English Language guide or Other language speaking which upon demand.
- Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program( Except Museum).
- Using well experienced car driver and vehicles.
- Government Tax + service tax.
- Daily one bottle mineral water and wet towel.
- Traditional Shan Bag and Traditional harp handi crap.
- International Ticket Fare to Myanmar with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge.
- Myanmar Entra Visa Fees & Travels insurance.
- Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar,Camera Fee etc….
- Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Other services not mentioned in above program.