|Tour Package :||
Amazing Oriental Tour Destinations
Yangon Gadren City Tour (Yangon Garden City Tour)
|Tour Code :|
|Coverage :||Yangon-Syriam ( Thanlyin) -Yangon|
From From Yangon
To To Yangon
|English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide (Escort or Regional)|
Day (2) Yangnon – Syriam
Day (3) Yangon
Day (4) Yangon Departure
Upon arrival, our guide will welcome you at the Yangon International Airport holding banner that your name on it. On the way to hotel, we will visit to Abaya Laba Muni (Marble sitting Buddha) and Royal White Elephant Camp. After check-in at the hotel, take free and leisure time. At the late afternoon , we will visit the”Chaukhtathgyi Pagoda“which is the fourth largest colossal reclining image in Myanmar and is 67m long. After that, we will visit to the most magnificent and spectacular religious edifice, Shwedagon Pogoda, enjoys the elegant stupa while it changes the shining of gold in different tones before the sun set according to the radiant of the setting of sun. Then we enjoy the dinner at Chinese restaurant. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at the Hotel, morning start sightseeing with the one-hour drive to Syriam. Also referred to as Thanlyin, Syriam has an interesting past first rising to prominence as a port during the 15th century, then briefly falling under Portuguese rule in the 17th century, serving as the base for the French East India company and finally joining the British empire. These days Syriam is home to three universities and, despite its proximity to Yangon, remains a quiet, sleepy town.
Upon arrival we'll explore this pleasant town, driving around the tree-lined streets to see the main sites and get a glimpse of local life. Visit the hilltop pagoda at Kyaik Khauk, which is 4 kilometres outside of the town centre, and offers fabulous views including Shwedagon Pagoda in the far distance. Also visit Ye Le Paya (also called Kyauktan) which is built on a small island. We'll take a local boat across to this unique temple.
A lunch stop will be made in Syriam.
Then we'll begin the drive back to Yangon, arriving mid-afternoon.
Upon arrival back, you will visit to Nanthida Jetty which is on the bank of Yangon River. There, you can see the different sizes of boats coming and going between Dala and Yangon to carry people for transportation. Then move to the very close, Botataung Pagoda which is also on the bank of Yangon River.
Dinner at the local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
After Breakfast at the hotel, morning sightseeing to the city center with the gilded 2500 years Sule Pagoda. And visit colonial style buildings surrounding Mahabandula Park. Then, visit to Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott’s Market), a majestic building, built in British colonial times where you can do shopping for Gems, Jewelry and Souvenirs in one place. Then, transfer to the Yangon international Airport for the departure. On the way and if times permit, you will visit to Kaba Aye (World Peace) Pagoda.
Breakfast at the hotel .
After Breakfast transfer to airport for departure flight to your home.
- Accommodation based on 3 Night Single or twin sharing program include daily Hotel breakfast
- Private tour sightseeing using air conditioned vehicles ..
- English Language guide or Other language speaking which upon demand
- Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program( Except Museum )
- Using well experienced car driver and vehicles
- Government Tax + service tax
- Daily one bottle mineral water and wet towel
- Traditional Shan Bag and Traditional harp handi crap .
- International Ticket Fare to Myanmar with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Myanmar Entra Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar,Camera Fee etc….
- Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
- Other services not mentioned in above program